oneLOVE: B & C make it official...

I had the pleasure of filling in as second shooter on a wedding with Heather of Pixel Pie this Saturday for the crazy fun nuptuals of B & C. When Heather first asked me to second shoot I said jokingly, "Only if I can shoot the entire day with nothing but the lensbaby and the fisheye..." to which the bride enthusiastically replied, "Yes!!!" So, most of my day was spent hanging with the hilarious (and somewhat crazy) groom and his flock of righteously funny henchmen, and though I did use pretty much every lens I own at least once or twice, I did more or less stick to the fisheye and the lensbaby...

Heather - thanks for letting me tag along - 'twas great fun. B&C - congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!! Without further adieu, your teasers...


Comments

PixelPie said…
No, thank YOU for tagging along! I am really glad you were there. It was a heck of a lot of fun to see you use your creative "eye"! Awesome pics as always; I think B&C will be more than thrilled! Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us.

The fisheye is already on my wish list this Christmas!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.