Winter 2010 DLS dates set

OK, OK! Uncle! Dates are set, now taking pre-registrations...

January 10, 2010: it's not about the camera
February 7, 2010: in-camera metering, composition
March 7, 2010: technical critiquing, photoshop demonstration
April 4, 2010: portraiture
May 2, 2010: controlled lighting, wedding photography - A Suffolk House B&B
May 30, 2010: breaking the rules, the business end of things

Send email to h.walls@shaw.ca with "PREREGISTER 2010" in the subject header to be notified of earlybird registration.

Comments

Dallas said…
hi there! I was pointed here from a lady I met scrapbooking. I am very interested in signing up for your classes, and it just so happens we're in the middle of moving to edmonton from red deer which would make it much easier :o) I was just wondering what the cost is, when you require payment by and how many students you allow? thanks so much, i look forward to hearing from you.
Dallas
Hope Walls said…
Hey, Dallas - thanks for stopping in! Send me an email to h dot walls at shaw dot ca and I will fill in the details!
Dallas said…
Hi Hope, just wondering if you got my email. :o) thanks so much.
Dallas

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.