bellyLOVE: Sunday afternoon at the park

I had the pleasure of spending a warm sunny late Sunday afternoon with this lovely family, who is, obviously, about to get just a little bit larger.  I first met the beautiful little lady Rylie back in fall of 2007, and she seems pretty excited about whatever is pushing out Mommy's shirts, though there seems to be some debate between her and Daddy who the baby belongs to...  Congratulations on your pending arrival, Mom & Dad.  And, I'm still hoping for some red hair...





Comments

I'm loving your use of your wide angle lens lately! Great light, a beautiful family, and amazing photographer...sweet perfection :)
Hope Walls said…
I've been enjoying it a lot lately, too, though I shot all but one of these 5 pics with the pancake...
Byers Fam said…
Still waiting on that neighbour!
I love the pancake lens too. Number 2 and the last one are just so beautiful <3

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.