bellyLOVE: simply perfect

I picked a BC girl named Nicole up on the internet sometime last year ;).  Though we've tried to meet when she was passing through Calgary before, we've never managed to get our schedules to coincide.  However, Nicole *did* send my name along to J&R who came up to Edmonton for this perfectly fantastic maternity session.  The gorgeous J and Nicole have known each other since they were children, and now it's time for J and her handsome hubby to have children of their own.  

Her and R decided to get Vinny, the sassy 4-legged creature featured in a number of their pictures, as 'practice' for the baby. After the being stuck waiting for a train to cross the tracks at the park entrance (the perfect opportunity to shoot some train pictures) we went to the perfect location, had perfect lighting, and proceeded with a perfectly perfect session (they even let me entertain myself with the lensbaby!) then to top it all off - perfect timing, as mere minutes after we finished up the session the park was hit with a torrential downpour!  Thank you SO much for a crazy fun session, J&R - I'm so excited for you!  Give Vinny a smootch for me...


Comments

Danica said…
Ok what a small world. J is a long time friend of mine!! I noticed she uploaded photos to her facebook account and I recognized the red camera from your blog. I dashed over to check the rest out. BEAUTIFUL!!
Allison said…
J is my cousin and encouraged me to check out the photos on here. :) So fantastic! I am looking forward to seeing them when they are nice and big. ;) You managed to capture them -- not to mention the adorable Vinnie -- very very well. Nicely done!
Hope Walls said…
Thanks, Allison - they were a lot of fun to photograph. I'm especially fond of Vinny though...
nkwphoto said…
"Picked a girl named Nicole up on the internet"...hahahaha! I think maybe it was the other way around.

The pics are beautiful and you know it! Thanks for capturing my best friend at this new and amazing moment in her life. The fact that she likes the pics speaks to your amazing talent Hope!

Can't wait to see the rest!
N

PS Way to go on one-up'ing me on the beach photo with your beautiful prairie landscape! lol
Hope Walls said…
Prairie Schmairie! You'd laugh if you actually saw where these were shot lol! You can send me all the friends you want - they were AWESOME to shoot! (And I am totally crushing on Vinny...)
I've spent my morning looking at your newest work and I'm loving it all! You continue to amaze and inspire me Hope <3

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.