nowLOVE: coming full circle

The very first wedding I photographed was for a lady I picked up on the internet.  We belonged to a chatroom for Mommies, and she was the first person crazy enough to trust me with such a huge undertaking.  It wasn't without its problems - I had a camera malfunction, didn't spend nearly enough time doing formals, and ended the night off with having my camera stolen and 2 rolls of film left to deteriorate in a puddle of antifreeze in my garage.  I tearfully contacted Billie, terrified of whatever repercussions were about to come of it, but she was only grateful for the pictures they did have, and has since become one of my dearest friends.  So dear, in fact, we've betrothed out last-borns...  ~smirk~

So this spring when Billie's little brother contacted me and asked me about photographing his wedding I was tickled.  In just a few weeks, Jenn & Joel will make it official, out at their Mom's amazing acreage.  It was fitting that we'd do their engagement pictures there, too.  I came to take pictures, spent my time there laughing with a very sweet couple (she's good for you, Joel lol), and left with an invitation to come back after Jamaica for the May long weekend demolition party.  (Pictures from that to follow...)

Congratulations to Jenn & Joel - I'm SO excited for your wedding!  Despite the work that lies ahead, I'm sure the next few weeks are going to fly by and it'll be over before you know it.  And come on - you have your wedding colours all sorted out thanks to your home decor and all, so it should be smooth sailing from here on in...





Comments

fmartell2 said…
If I am getting all teary eyed just looking at these pics, I am going to be a MESS at the wedding!!!
LOVE for my brother LOVE for the pictures and LOVE for you.....
Hope Walls said…
Yeah, I was thinking about that today - I'll probably be a mess, too lol. Bring extra tissues, will ya?

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.