tubeLOVE: yay!

I was given a mixed CD a couple of years ago, with a few unlabelled songs from an unknown artist with a very distinctive voice. FINALLY, I have a name for her! Lhasa de Sela is of Spanish/American descent, and spent many years in Montreal, which explains the elusive quality of her accent when trying to place songs like this one, sung in French with very Spanish sounding instrumentation. I'm SO pumped to be able to share her music. I (heart) her! My other fave is La Frontera, if you feel so inclined to explore her music more...


Comments

Jordan said…
She was at EFF a few years back. John loves her too - but I suspect it's more than the voice ;-)
Princesstefer said…
good stuff

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.