newLOVE: way way way better than cheap movie night...

You know, some people think it's weird to have photographs or video taken while babies are being born.  For me, deliveries are like crack, BETTER than crack... I love being around when babies are born!

J & I were gracious enough to ask me to be in attendance for Ethan's arrival, and I *should* be trying to get some sleep... but I'm on too much of a high.  Thank you for letting me partake, Mom and Dad.   Welcome beautiful Ethan, 2:40 a.m. Wednesday April 29, 2009, 6lbs 0oz, 19" long.



Congratulations to both of you, and to big sister S & big brother J...

Now.  Off to try and get some shut-eye.  

Comments

Lareina said…
Thanks for sharing so quickly, Hope! I love them!! Can't wait to meet him tonight!! YAY! Baby squidges!!
F&A Photography said…
Amazing! They will cherish these photos forever, Hope. :)
Amazing Hope...simply amazing.
Anne said…
Wow Hope.....how lucky they are to have these beautiful pics to remember an amazing momment! Awesome work!!!! I'm tearing up here!!!
kate said…
so beautiful!
Deanna said…
Beautiful!!
Awwwwww how beautiful and exciting !!! Congratulations to the new parents !
Laura Jane said…
Great pics! Love the ones of his cute eyes big and wide, and his towes, and the head being measured and.... all of them, ha ha! So sweet and special!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.