togetherLOVE: they're all getting so BIG!!!

In my wildest imagination, I could not have known what a bittersweet journey, what a pleasure and joy it would be going for my quarterly or bi-annual visits to the crew of the Mamapalooza, or how profoundly affected I'd be by this amazing group of children and parents.  I've been there for first roll-overs, discoveries of first teeth, and even a birth... and although I was fortunate enough to see Miss H standing just 2 days ago, I was genuinely excited/disappointed that Papa K posted a video of her WALKING just today!

Thanks Mom and Dad for letting me come and hang out, measure stuff, put cars on my head, wear hats, measure stuff, put kids in my beloved suitcase, catch babies on the stairs, and measure stuff - it's always an adventure, and the pictures never really do the visit justice lol!







Comments

kate said…
Very sweet. Love that red hair!
Hope Walls said…
me too! I've always adored my little Mr. I for his bright blue eyes, porcelain skin, and russet hair. Just gorgeous - and little Mise H is quite a beauty too - she got her brother's bright blue eyes and the kind of smile that could melt icebregs and cause car crashes lol

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.