catching up: twice the baggage

Mama B teases me about my compulsion to photograph babies in baggage. Let this be a warning: if you mock my fetish, your kids WILL get stuffed into a suitcase. Oh, and Mama B? Hope's suitcases = Mama B's horses. Ha. And neiner.


It's seriously SO hard to believe the girls are already 6 months old! As I've been sifting through the archives for the portfolio images on the new website, it's been like a stroll down memory lane, and yesterday I happened to come across the mat pics, which, if you recall, were taken with not suitcases but HORSES.

(Check out the mile-long eyelashes on Twin A!)


(I'm sure this means something not very nice in Italian...)


(As the one usually pointing a camera around, I have come to accept the fact I often have this effect on people. I'm used to it.)




(At least Twin B was able to turn on some million-wattage smiles for me - all it took was nudity for her, and a lot of weird farting and whistling noises on my part - cakewalk!)



I think these girls are delicious. Sweeter than ice cream. They'd go nice with a side of strawberry syrup.




Comments

kate said…
Those eyelashes! What a cutie. They are both adorable!
Oh I LOVE LOVE these smiles!
OOOOOO! Double trouble girls!

They are adorable and you caught their magic.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.