catching up: basket case

If I had to nominate the baby I'd like to photograph in more baskets, Miss L would top the list.



Miss L was deliciously sweet, with perfect pouty little lips and some of the longest baby feet I've ever seen.


Even though she didn't weigh in like a pipsqueak at birth, I imagine by the time I get to see Miss L again for her 3-month session, she's going to be a relative giant.


Mom and Dad, congratulations - she is nothing shy of perfection.


(And, she looks GREAT in a basket. Remember - you know where to find me if you ever want to borrow the Magic Sleeping Egg Basket...)


Comments

shutterbug said…
I love that heart shaped basket!
She looks so long and lean in the second photo! And the B&W sleeping basket shot is beautiful. So content.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.