no love for the photographer


Say hello to the beautiful T. family.  Sweet Baby T. was all smiles for Papa T. and more than happy to give up the cheer and sweetness for Mama T.  But there was no love whatsoever for the blasted photog (that would be me) who put her in leaves, laid her in grass, and tried to make her peek out of everything from trees to suitcases and sunflowers.  Luckily for Mr. & Mrs. T., the Wee One is simply beautiful, and looks like a perfect little china doll even when she's mad as a wet hen at the nasty photographer...

Into Mommy and...


Into Daddy and...

Into pine cones but...

Not into foliage...


Not into footography...

And definitely not into me.  ~sigh~  

(She's glaring at me. This was the last shot we took and I'm positive she's thinking, HA - I'm SO done with you... neiner...)

Go check out the whole album, and you'll note that the only time she is smiling is when she's not actually looking at me.  She's gorgeous, and I'm hurt.  Maybe I had bad breath...


Comments

Amanda said…
She is such a character. I <3 her. If you think she wasn't into you... I've actually had the little munchkin growl at me.
ticblog said…
Man, she was such a little dolly, and I tried SO hard to get her to like me. It was like Mission: Impossible though. Then Dad would pick her up and she'd be all smiley, so he'd hold her and we'd set up the shot, up comes the camera - full-on scowl, so Mom would make eye contact and she'd settle and then I'd sneak in with the camera and make her cry lol. I'm trying not to take it personally...

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.