anniversary

When Mama K. asked for her annual pics this year, not only did we hit their wedding anniversary, but there was a 5th member of the family to celebrate. (Mom promised me the littlest K. was just as cute as the others and she didn't disappoint... but I digress...) Anyhoo. We weren't quite sure where to go, so I suggested we hit the Provincial Museum - one of my pet spots to shoot - to which I got the response, "That's where we got married!"


This was apparently the same spot they had a pose done for their wedding formals - bet this shot looks WAY different than the last one!


On her wedding finger now proudly rests her family ring, complete with the final (I think) addition of little J.  (Though, you guys do make pretty cute kids, so it'd be OK with me if you had another one...)  Congratulations, guys - you've done alright if I do say so myself!  See you next fall!

P.s. I will still deny it if you ever reveal my secret smile-getting technique... 







Comments

kate said…
Love the one of the kids in the wagon being pulled by the little darling!
You rock sista! I love them all :)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.