a little autumn glory, anyone?

I took pictures of Big M for the first time when she was just 3 months old.  Now, some two and a half years later, I was asked to do some fall pictures of Big M with her year-old baby sister Little M.  These two girls have the most amazing blue eyes you'll ever see, and Mom has shed an amazing 50 lbs (watch for some glam photos in the next few months!) since the last time I did photos with them.  AND, I managed to get several pictures of Papa W. without him blinking - score!!!  Thanks for being persistent, Mom - I would have regretted not having the opportunity to catch up and to see Big M and Little M again.








(Papa W - yer lil Mama looks HAWT!)


Comments

Karla said…
How beautiful! Don't you just love photographing children? It's my favorite!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.