last day of summer

I headed out to the park to meet up for a metering date with Rebecca of Twinklepix today.  We invited other people to come, but only my sweet Treener Beaner (I used to baby sit her!) showed up early enough to get in on the leaf pile action with her hubby J and their daughter Miapoop (she casually announced they were working on #2, and I thought her being taller than me and me having a son in junior high made me feel old lol.)  Bill was a total baby hog as usual, but I was totally crushing on the Beckmeister's son Jax and Mia (who is a dead ringer for her Mom when she was a toddler lol)  D came by with Jasonpoop and Loganpoop (they were having a sleepover with H & Q, who came along as well) but unfortunately showed up just as we were readying ourselves to leave, so we'll have to find another time to catch up.  In the meantime, rest assured, my sinuses are indeed thanking me right now for putting them at risk while getting some really fun pics.  Check 'em out!


Comments

Amy said…
So mad I missed it! I had a date with some shoes!
Please do again soon...& I will bring the wine!lol :)
kate said…
These look like a lot of fun! I'm excited to look through them all later tonight.
ticblog said…
I'm totally jealous of Amy's shoe date... check this out:

http://amylalexander.blogspot.com/2008/09/christian-louboutin-jimmy-choo-manolo.html
kate said…
I love the one of Jane in the tube slide! I wish all my girls would let me keep their hair long like hers.

That was quite an impressive shoe collection! My shoe collection doesn't even compare.
Becks said…
Oh they're soo great Hope!! It was so much fun! And I loved that Bill was a baby hog! Thank you so much, I really, truly think I get it, now I just need to practice!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.