times two!

The twins arrived safe and sound about 3 weeks ago. Full term. They were just 17 days old when I took these pictures, and they are about as different as day and night - one blond, blue-eyed beauty, and one raven-haired, brown-eyed beauty, with very unique personalities and a whole pound difference in weight!

These two lovely ladies were kind enough to let me dress them up, then undress them, stick them in flower pots in the dirt, lay them on stuffed horses and real puppies, and curl them up in all kinds shapes and sizes of baskets. Say, "Hello," to V & V!!!









Comments

Tanya said…
Aww babies! Beautiful photo's.
Cathy said…
Awesome! I really really love the last image! Beautiful.
Carol Kerfoot said…
Awww love them. Two little babies...how nice:) Gotta get me some.
Beatiful pictures! I love the flower pot shot.
shutterbug said…
I miss my newborn!! Cute twins!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.