the final big huge announcement!!!

So, you all waited ever so patiently, and here it is on a Monday night, the last of my big news:

Hope Walls Photography and ticdesign are now pleased to offer FREE COVERAGE of destination weddings!!! You cover expenses, we'll cover you as your own personal paparazzi!!! Coverage is highly subject to availability, so please contact us well in advance to book.

Considering a destination wedding and not sure where to start? Contact us at h dot walls at shaw dot ca and we'll offer some suggestions!!!

Comments

shutterbug said…
Didn't I tell you that we were going to fly you to wherever we got for our tenth anniversary for you to do our photo's? :P

That seems like a great deal to me!
kate said…
Perhaps Hal and I should renew our vows...
ticblog said…
I hear p-burg is lovely this time of year...
fmartell2 said…
Does that include Calgary as a destination??
ticblog said…
ummm - no - sorry Billie, but it must include some sort of passage over or proximity to an ocean, strait, gulf, etc.
Tanya said…
Wow what a great opportunity for future brides and grooms.
fmartell2 said…
But I could easily pay for your flight, and find you some accommodations. And heck, I could even chauffeur you back to your house. I am sure you pass a few lakes on the way, I think those should count!
ticblog said…
Hey, Bill? Aren't you already married? Didn't I already photograph your wedding?
fmartell2 said…
Oh Yeah!!
Silly Me!
kate said…
P-burg is very green this time of year... Does a pool count as a body of water?
ticblog said…
In your case, yes. lol
kate said…
you don't have to make exceptions... lol
ticblog said…
I think across the country counts as a 'destination.' Make the plane detour over the Great lakes and we'll call it even.
kate said…
It's a deal
Wow, should you ever require another photographer to help you out...you can hook this sista' up! Very cool
Amy said…
That is sooo cool!! I would love to do that! If you ever need an extra...whoohoooo!! :):):)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.