firsts

It seems like just yesterday I photographed C & J-L's wedding, and here I am doing one-year pictures for thier son! I can't believe how fast he's grown - he is absolutely perfect, Mom & Dad, and anytime you need a baby squisher you know you can call us, right? Please?

We spent a lunch hour at Kinsmen with Avery while he went for his first swing on a tire swing, his first time playing in the sand, and his first ride down a slide - first the wee baby one by himself, and then the BIG HUGE LONG one with Mom and Dad! Thnaks for bringing me the baby. I like it better when we visit at the park - I don't have to share Avery with the other ladies in the office HA!






Comments

kate said…
I love that last one with the little guy looking up at mom and dad...
The last one is so funny! He has little hand up as if to say...annnnnnd, get off my head please. lol
Laura Jane said…
I love this one too, it's sweet and hilarious.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.