goodness gracious!

Great Balls of Bokeh!!! (Bokeh is the soft blur in pictures around the part that's crisply in focus or, more technically, outside the depth of field.) The lensbaby accessories include aperture rings capable of MAGIC. I picked me up a set of aperture shapes today whilst shopping for supplies for the LWCA grad this weekend. $12 of endless AWESOME. Check out my lovely and starry pictures. 

My lovely apple tree.

My lovely lily (OK - the bokeh balls aren't in this one, but it ~is~ a lovely lily.  I bought it for next year.  I have some gardening to catch up on...)

My lovely daughter.

The lovely lilacs in the greenbelt behind my house.  They smell like grapes according to Serejane, unlike the pink ones.  The pink ones smell like strawberries, of course.

The star pony of Serejane's life.

Serejane was lovely AND a star.

Even Bill had to play with the stars.  I know my watermark is on it, but I was too lazy to kake a watermark for him.  I'll do that at the Photoshop Demo on Sunday.  (Who's coming?)

Kaelan thought his cactus pot had star qualities, too.

Now I just have to decide what shapes to cut the blanks into... hmmm.... any suggestions?  I'm thinking a maple leaf for Canada Day fireworks is a good start.

Comments

Lisa said…
Wow - that is so amazing! I want one now that I have got to see how cool it is!

I think that the maple leaf for Canada day would be cool....it would work for fall pics, too.

You need a 70's disco picture to use the stars with. Makes everything look psychedelic.
Carol Kerfoot said…
Soooo very cool!!!!! I want these!
Becks said…
Oh my...could I want one any more??? That lens baby is getting free marketing from you.
fmartell2 said…
Those are pretty cool!!
I think you should do BATS!!
ticblog said…
Then I'd have BATTY pictures lol
Brandi said…
Too fun! Happy Bokeh Wednesday! (yeah, there's a whole bokeh Wednesday thing on Flickr so you posted this on the right day, lol)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.