bean sprout, lookin' out...

JJ was but a bean in Mama's belly 6 short months ago.  I always tell everyone the thing that I love the most about doing baby series is watching these wonderful little people change and grow, seeing their physical development pale in comparison to the strong personalities they possess.  JJ ran the gamut of emotions any typical 6 month-old child would - confusion, rage, injustice, hunger, mirth, curiosity, joy, excitement, and a case of the giggles - and that was only in the first 30 minutes...  Mom says, about 2 minutes in, apparently noticing the empty spot in my arms, "Would you like to hold the baby now?"  Like a giddy den mother I gratefully accept the generous offer of baby squishin' only to discover he's like every other 6 month old I know, and prefers to be carried facing OUT.  ~sigh~  Nevertheless, I think through it all JJ is just kinda melty.  Don't you?








Comments

shutterbug said…
Aww, chubby hands!
shutterbug said…
I LOVE her blue eyes!!!
Becks said…
Awh, the second last one is adorable....love the lighting!
Becks said…
Awh, I love the second last one...great lighting!
Lisa said…
The last pic in the sand is beautiful. And B's right about the lighting. You're such a pro at that. He's totally adorable!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.