what's in the bag, lady?

Murrayville Mom asks: Can you tell us about your equipment? I mean your photography equipment! I would love to see a list on your side bar!!

I have too much equipment to list. I'll list what often or usually accompanies me on shoots instead.

Right now I'm shooting with a Pentax K10D. I use my 50mm Pentax f1.4 ad nauseum. I hope to be buried with the f1.4 lenses, from this camera and the K1000s. I also have a Pentax f4.0 12mm-24mm wide angle lens, and a Tamron f3.5 - f5.6 24mm - 300mm macro lens that I use as sparingly as possible. I have 4 other lenses that I use occasionally from the manual camera, as well as the original f3.5 18mm - 55mm kit lens from my old D*ist which is notorious for vignetting, and which is why I love using it. I have the Pentax AF400FTZ flash. I collect vintage everything, and one of my prized possessions is actually an old Berkey Canada (circa 1967-ish) professional strobe that I've retrofitted with a wireless outfit to operate with my fancy schmancy digital camera. It works with my old manual cameras great, too. It also handily doubled as a stand for my mannequin bodies when I was photographing the dresses for the blows my hair back blog... uploading in the very near future... I have a corded cable release and a $40 tripod, a 2GB and a 4GB memory card (150x write speed), a macro kit, a couple of filters and lens hoods, some lens wipes, a few q-tips, spare batteries, spare camera lens/back covers, and spare card reader, business cards, one-step hand sanitizer, and some HEPA masks in case I have the sniffles when I'm photographing infants or people with weak immune systems.

Comments

Cathy said…
WOW! Lots of gear!

I thank you for answering my question lady...

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.