pull my finger...

Sam's parents came to me in a bit of an emergency situation between Christmas and New Year's...


I love all the pictures, but the one of Sam holding Daddy's finger just chokes me up and cracks me up at the same time, since my Dad was the KING of, "Pull my finger." I wish I would have gotten a chance to show him this picture - he'd have really enjoyed it. Thank you, Sam and Daddy, for inadvertently giving me the best last smile of 2007 possible.



Mom, Dad - I'll have ALL the proofs done by the end of the day Saturday. Sadly there won't be time to get any prints, but you can have a CD to take with you!!! Happy trails!





Comments

Cathy said…
You are one talented photographer and friend.
ticblog said…
Meh - it's easy when the kids are this cute lol
Lauren said…
I love the picture of the feet! Sweet baby toes! And those eyes - AHHH

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.