homegrown

something from Calgary that doesn't totally suck.

Comments

fmartell2 said…
I love that video!!!
And what about ME?? I'm in Calgary and I don't suck!!!
OH... and Jann Arden, I don't think she sucks either!
ticblog said…
I didn't say it was the ONLY thing from Calgary that didn't suck... I like Jann Arden and you, too. The BEST thing coming from Calgary, though, is coming home... lol
ticblog said…
Why don't you blog, Billie? You should. You'd be great.
I don't know what it is, but that song really gets on my last nerve. LOL Maybe it's the 80's throw back that annoys the snot outta me.

Saying that, can we please throw it back? Ha Ha!
alphonsedamoose said…
That is certainly better than the Stampeders and the Flames.
Cathy said…
I love that song!! As soon as I saw that on that commercial I had to google it and there she was!

I think the song is perky!

PS I spent one weekend in Calgary back in 2000 and we had a great time...getting stuck on the road in the middle of the night outside of Golden BC...not fun. We actually had to be towed back to Golden and stay until a part could be brought in from Kamloops on a long weekend.
Tanya said…
I've never seen that whole video, it has super fun choreography.... the singings not to shabby either. That shiny blue pant suit should be burned though!
A said…
Hmm. I know that song from whatever commercial that was. Mildly strange as far as songs go, and the dancing. The pant suit must go!

A
fmartell2 said…
I don't blog, because if anybody was to read what really went on in my mind, they would have me committed!!
ticblog said…
I like the cheesy high-shool dancing, since it's a song about cheesy high-school-ish feelings. And if you can overlook the cheesy dancing, you'll notice that the entire video is shot in one long sequence, not a series of clips - VERY cool...

And Billie, they haven't put me away yet... ~smirk~
miasmom said…
i HEART her- the video could only be better if *I* were in it!
Babzy said…
Ahhhh thoughts of Calgary remind me of a romantic adventure with a military man and a wild adventure with a cowboy.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.