perks

As a parent I know my own children are growing bigger because I have to buy them new clothes.  Otherwise, there are no visible increments.  Sure they pick up a few new words and get a report card, but there's no shock value like when you don't see someone for a few months and they have somehow changed dramatically.  

Little E was nursing when I first met her, and her big brother was barely stinging together sentences.  When they stopped by for some pictures a few weeks ago, E was scamming candies off Serejane and her big brother was re-enacting scenes from Spiderman.  



I think that's one of the best perks of being a photographer with regulars.  That shock value of how much these children grow and change and learn is like a drug.

Comments

alphonsedamoose said…
Kids certainly grow up fast don't they.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.