monkeys to peanuts

Landon was nothing but a bump in his Mama's belly just a few short months ago. For his newborn pictures, he slept. This time, not only did I get a tonne of smiles, coos, and gurgles, but I had the pleasure of being there for his first ever front-to-back roll-over. (I cause that a lot, actually - I can count a number of times I inadvertantly made a baby roll over while I'm trying to take a picture with the angel wings on their backs... not that I mind - I get just as excited as Mom and Dad do!) In Landon's case, Mom and Dad better watch out - those mysterious brown eyes and that devilish little grin is going to make him hard to say, "No!" to. ~smirk~








Comments

alphonsedamoose said…
Ah Hope, you just have a way with men.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.