get fit for Jesus

LOVE IT!!!!! Now I just need to figure out how to make this work on my TV!!!!

Comments

ticblog said…
I totally scammed this from my ssestor, btw. Thanks Dannanna!!!
alphonsedamoose said…
Great video. Is he on TV?
The answers are posted by the way.
ticblog said…
I tried this - it's harder than it looks, but once you get it all put together it's really fun!!! GO AHEAD, EVRYONE.... Get higher!!!
ticblog said…
Man, this is one heck of a work out. My kids love it, too!!!
ticblog said…
OK - we are TOTALLY addicted to this. All 4 of the kiddles and I were rockin' out to it before bed tonight!!!
laura said…
Just so you know, you may be getting a lot of blog hits, I have shared with so many people so they could see this. This is the best yet, I looked Paul Eugene up- it does NOT stop here, that's for sure! lol.

It's a praise thing- BAM! WooHoo!!!
ticblog said…
Pump it up!!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.