big brown eyes

Brayden's Mommy (sometimes referred to be her name, Tanya) is on a mission to hook me up with every cute baby in her neck of the woods. Colton is just one in a long line of smart looking little babes she's introduced me to. Colton was nothing but smiles whether he was checking out the geese or rockin' it with the stroller, and his big soft brown eyes were positively melty. Thanks, Tanya, for sending him my way. Thanks, Colton's Mommy and Colton's Daddy, for making a cute baby for me to photograph! (You guys are pretty cute yourselves.)





Comments

Byers Fam said…
I'm going to have to show Brayden these when he wakes up! He misses his bud who is in Calgary for 2 whole weeks!!

You captured his just like I know him!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.