the confessional

Always wanted to tell your mother in law you hate her? Got a secret crush? Still pick your nose and eat your boogers? Have a phobia or nervous tick? Here's the place for emotional nudity, the place to get your own dirty little secrets out of the closet! Confess confess confess!!!

UPDATE!!!!

Due to an overwhelming response, I have set up a new blog for just this purpose. Confessions can now me made over in The Booth.



Two rules there:

ANONYMOUS POSTS ONLY PLEASE.

NO COMMENTS ON OTHER PEOPLE'S CONFESSIONS PLEASE.

(If you forget to post anonymously, I take no responsibility for people thinking you're a certifiable head case... ~evil snickering~ Actually, if you forget to post anonymously or if you comment on someone else's confession I'm afraid I will have to simply reject the comment.)

UPDATE!!!!

Due to an overwhelming response, I have set up a new blog for just this purpose. Confessions can now me made over in The Booth.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really want to quit my job, and stay at home with my kids. But I KNOW my husband will not let this happen. So I go to work everyday, hating my job and resenting him.
Anonymous said…
i love my husband but i've lost my sex drive so i pretend i'm sleeping when my husband comes to bed
Anonymous said…
I'm terrified of going to the Dr.
Anonymous said…
Once I held a gun to my sleeping husband's head. Turned out it wasn't loaded. He never knew.
Anonymous said…
Sometimes people knock on my door and I hide. They think I'm not home and go away.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.