success on the follow shot, and the transition to week 2

One of my co-workers got a new camera, and asked me to go wandering campus to shoot. Of course I was wont to decline, but she twisted my rubbery arm and off we went...


I was working on a texture picture (above) which she thought was nifty enough to try herself, so here she is duplicating what I had done (below); I'm really excited to see her version of it!


She humoured me and I managed to finally figure out the follow shot (mostly) with her as my guinea pig, and I've been churning them out pretty consistently since.



The flowers on campus were positively popping, and so I decided to swap 'composition' week in favour of getting a jump on colour in week 2.

We spent most of today putzing around the newly renovated Rundle Park (awesome park! Bring a loaf of bread or some stale buns for the ducks and seagulls!). I was having WAY too much fun with the seagulls!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.