Tanya & Brian

Since I showed you Brayden already, I figured I better show off his Mommy and Daddy. Without being totally cheesy (which means this is going to be totally cheesy) Tanya and Brian are an amazing couple. I already told the story of how Tanya and I became acquainted, and I thought geez, who could ever love HER. (kidding lol - I love you Tanya!) But seriously, there are couples who are glow, and there are couples who outright shine. Tanya and Brian shine. When they look at each other, you can see the deep love they share for one another, and even when they are sparring and tossing playful banter and silly insults back and forth, it's obvious how much they truly cherish their relationship. It's kind of sickening to watch, really.

So. When we went to do their maternity session, for me it was kind of like being a voyeur, in a non-creepy unperverted sort of way. The two of them were in their own little bubble. The session went along beautifully in spite of the fact Bear (the puppy) was totally uncooperative, and the images of this budding family are both playful and touching. Brian's deep sense of awe and admiration for his wife was tangible, and when I got home and scrolled through the pictures I was truly moved, but none so much as by this one picture, the very last one I managed to take. It literally took my breath away and is without reservation one of the most beautiful pictures of one of the most beautiful couples I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and capturing in digiform. This, people, is a man very much in love with his very pregnant wife.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.