Maddie

This is Maddie.



Maddie' s a cutie patootie, but has a little bit of a mischeivous streak. You can see it in her eyes. Really, she's licking her lips and looking at the dog (who was so sweet and just wanted SO bad to be in all of the pictures!) like he's lunch... ~smirk~

This was one of the funniest shoots I've done, because I'm a die-hard natural/available light photographer as much as is humanly possible. I usually warn my clients that I will seek the best natural light I can find before resorting to any type of flash or artificial lighting, and ask that they prepare the space (clear out furniture, pull the drapes open, etc.). Well, the best natural light for Maddie's shoot was in the master bedroom. Therefore, I had to set up on the bed! It was a little awkward at first, both in terms of space and mobility, but we made due just fine! Maddie's a dolly, though she was really less than impressed with the little dress from Grandma that Mommy put her in after her time spent nekkid. I mean really, what baby ever wants to get dressed?

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.