Karen the Lactivist


I'm the first person to advocate the adage that breast is best, but Karen puts me to shame. She is such a huge advocate of breastfeeding she started BLISS - the breastfeeding and lactation support source. Karen's a star now - she appeared on TV promoting her booth at the Moms Pops & Tots Fair this year!

She was one of the first clients I used my digital camera with, and her boys were truly a riot! I'm so pleased that one of the photos I got of her youngest is on her homepage banner I could burst!!! I was so shocked to see Tammy's pictures - it's amazing how much they've grown!

Karen, I really admire your dedication to this cause. May BLISS be a huge success!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.