Friends coming to town!!!

My oldest and dearest friends are far and few between, and the ones I treasure longest I don't see nearly often enough. But I got a happy happy email this afternoon, from one of these oldest (THE oldest actually) and dearest friends announcing she will be coming home to the land of big sky and wide open spaces.

When I was between husbands, for lack of a better term lol, I was able to do a fair amount of travel. This image is one that features prominently not only because I am particularly fond of the mannequin itself, but because it was taken on one of my trips to the t-dot to visit my beloved friend. We spent the better part of a week trolling around Toronto. I got to see Yoyo Ma live. Stood toe-to-toe with her on the glass floor of the CN tower. Taught her to hand roll sushi. Tried to hop the fence at Niagara Falls HAH! And acquired the Juju Shakin' Waxen Buddha.


My heart is about to BURST knowing she's on her way. I love you Tannis, and can HARDLY wait for you to get here!!!!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.