magic pears and chubby feet

I'm usually pretty good getting to be friends with even the shyest of kids, but every now and again, I end up with a REALLY tough nut to crack.  The first 20 minutes of this session, this poor sweet munchkin was utterly horrified by everything about me.


I tried everything, all the standard tricks - sneezing, using squeaky toys and dusters, beating myself, full-out slapstick wipe-outs, and nothing... I mean NOTHING... could convince her to smile until we discovered she really liked...


Plastic pears.


After that, she was delighted to be photographed, showing off her big blue eyes and giving us some fancy dance moves...   (Don't you just love chubby baby feet?!?!)


However, truth be told, by the end of our session she was pretty done with me.  I am 100% positive her final applause was in celebration of being done not just with me but with smiling, with tutus, with listening to our silly pleas, and even with plastic pears.



Being gorgeous - it's exhausting, you know?


Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.