togetherLOVE: a whole pile of happy!

Because there are so few shooting days in September between the time the sun is still warm enough to warmly light the turning trees and the time the trees are just bald and we're freezing in our longjohns, I usually get my die-hards booking early - I don't have any spots left in September/October usually by the time I'm eating cinnamon hearts.  



This family, being well-warned of my limited availability, had actually booked almost a full year in advance.  I think we were incredibly fortunate that the weather gods, the leaf gods, and the comedy gods all came together nicely to assist in the making of an album I still smile at when I scroll through.



This family is truly the epitome of LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE and it was not only a pleasure to photograph their chemistry, but an inspiration to spend time with them.



They're smart - they've booked their sessions for next year already...


...and Gramma & Grampa have signed up to learn some Dirty Little Secrets starting in January...

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.