funLOVE: looking for a little heart

Alright, ladies and gentlemen! I've decided it's time for a little audience participation. The prize will be... I dunno. Coffee on me. Maybe nothing. Do it for LOVE. I'm a-lookin' fer pictures of hearts in uncommon places. Email your photo to h [dot] walls [at] shaw [dot] ca and I'll post them on the blog with photocred, of course, and a link back to your blog or website if you like.

I'll kick it off with this video... watch for the plumpy red heart - ask your kids to help you with this one - they LOVE to point and squeal and giggle about the location of the heart. ~snicker snicker~

Comments

I wish you could hear Tessa giggling at this video right now! She LOVES it :)
Hope Walls said…
Did you get her to watch for teh heart? Serejane just about pees herself every time the heart comes on lol
cathy said…
Did I tell you how much I love you and your blog!!

xo
Hope Walls said…
Thanks, Cathy. I love you too lol

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.