festiveLOVE: the Walls Way to celebrate St. Patty's Day

Green beer?  Check.  
Pot of gold at the rainbow's end?  Check.  
Green hats and pop?  Check.  
Lucky cupcakes?  Check.  
Shamrock earrings, cups, and balloons?  Check.  (I (heart) my hearty-y shamrock earrings!)
Green eggs and ham?  (Well, bacon, actually, and green pancakes for the kids who don't like Mediterranean-style green eggs with spinach, sundried tomatoes, feta cheese, and sauteed mushrooms, of course...)  Check.

Happy St. Patty's Day, everyone!  ERIN GO BRAGH!


Comments

I can't believe how much you did for St. Patty's day! Very cool. We never celebrate St. Patty's day because it's my sister's birthday, so it's all about her :)
Jordan said…
Amazing to see how much your kids have grown :) Looks like a lovely time at the Walls household!
Hope Walls said…
I (heart) St. Patty's Day. No one got their hair painted green this year though. Shame about that - I completely forgot until RJ commented and I had a flashback of green dayhome kids... and Serejane remotely resembling the littel green alien on the Flintstones. What was his name again?

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.