reverse piggyback

When a client of mine asked me to piggyback her session for a friend of hers on one of the few coveted autumn sessions I have available, it was an honour to oblige.  The weather threatened to rain us out, though, and so we ended up piggybacking J's session on this one... two families, three kids, two sets of parents, ten people altogether - chaos!!!  (I thrive on the stuff.)

However, I'm not sure J properly warned this beautiful family about my weird brand of chasing kids around on sharp rocks by the water's edge, giving them pointy sticks to play with and encouraging them to throw 'em off bridges to race in the river, then crossing my eyes and pretending to pick my nose, but now that they've seen the finished product I *think* they've figured out that a) I'm not nuts or b) I am nuts, but I know what I'm doing. Whichever the case may be, I was tickled to meet some new friends, and shoot them (with my camera of course.)  Welcome to Hope Walls Photography! ~smirk~





Comments

Carol Kerfoot said…
I love these storyboards Hope. Perfect! Would love to swipe them...hee hehehehhaahahhrhrhhrhah

Maybe? Please?
Carol Kerfoot said…
Really its your photos is why I love them but.....

COMEON givem here
Carol Kerfoot said…
OK are you sitting at the computer?
ticblog said…
YA - doi - just finished processing the other half of the piggyback session, working on another set of pics... you're welcome to use the storyboards, too - knock yourself out. ~smirk~
Tasha said…
hey i know both of those families
:)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.