oh, baby!

I finally loaded my pictures off the card tonight and thought I'd share a few from the week.


Big. Ass. Bug.


Kaelan making faces.


Madisyn making faces.

Think they're related?

My baby sister.

Madisyn's baby sister.

Madisyn's cranky middle sister.

Daredevil Wil. He makes me scared and I feel like I have to pee when he does tricks.

The boys made me take this picture. Ilch...

Jane looking festive. The green cupcakes from Emily's birthday gave her a nice green mouth...

Anne looking tired.


So... a fellow shooter by the name of Brandi mentioned she picked up a sweet deal on those sweet spot hummer lenbabies today. I've long itched after a lensbaby; tonight the itch was scratched. I kinda mentioned it to Bill - he was on his way to the camera store to pick himself up a point-and-shoot anyways since they were on sale... and, I think I'm in love. I think the only regret I have now is that I will be torn between my beloved 50mm f1.4 and the 2.0 lensbaby... I need lots of practice with the lensbaby before I'll be shooting clients with it. All I can say is, my poor kids...




Goodness graciouis, great balls of bokeh! (lensbabies let you make your own aperture rings in CUSTOM SHAPES - I'm am SO getting me some - that bokeh ball could be a heart or a star or something...)

Comments

Brandi said…
Nice bend! hehe, I'm such a bad influence ;)
ticblog said…
Let's think of it as 'inspiration' not influence... (though my husband would probably beg to differ lol)
Tanya said…
That lens sounds very cool!
Wren and Canaan's Mamma said…
Oh, that is so cool!! The green jealousy monster is rearing its head!! If only I was better at using the camera.
ticblog said…
Oh, J - you can shoot just fine. And as far as toys for cameras go, lensbabies are a pretty small investment - the 3G are up there in price, but you can get a 2.0 for around $160, or you can get yourself an original lensbaby for under $100... (your pictures are second inthe queue btw - look for previews tomorrow night...)
kate said…
Your explanation of feeling scared and like you have to pee when watching Wil do tricks is how I feel watching Jack. I think mothers of boys should be awarded a Purple Heart for bravery.
Love the bokeh...I can't wait to see more! Nice pic of a dead bird too, my boys would appreciate it, but it gives me hives.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.