lemonade

Aside of the crappy bikeriding, I didn't so much mind our spring snow storm.  We made the best of it...


No one was safe from the wrath of Wil - he was a machine!


Don't let that girly pink snowsuit fool you - Mads was no shrinking violet when it came to defending her honour and whipping back enormous snowballs.  She was a formidable opponent for Wil, matching him blow for blow.  Go Team Girl!


Serejane may look like she's taking it laying down - it was really just a clever ploy to draw you near enough that she could get a clear shot...


Bill joined in - this is Wil attempting to take Bill down.  He was unsuccessful, and ate a lot of snow.  Note Madisyn coming in from the rear of the enemy.  I guarantee she was armed.


This is Kaelan taking aim at me.  He did throw that snowball.  He did hit me.  I did put the camera away and seek vengeance.

When mother nature hands you lemons, you make lemonade.  And snowball fights.  Vive le printemps!

Comments

A family who plays together, stays together... I am pretty sure you are staying together !!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.