labouring

As much as I'd love to share every single picture that I am in love with...

Wren was still blissfully sleep when I arrived.  She had been moved into the spare bedroom with the computer in it so the pool could be set up in the nursery.

Just before Wren woke up, Jen's friend JB showed up with her super-blond daughter S.  She kept me entertained until Wren woke up.

Definitely the high point of my day was peeking into the room where Wren had been sleeping to find her, sleepy eyes, soggy diaper, and wicked bedhead, checking her email.  When I peeked in, she saw me, grinned, and whispered, "HI HOPE."  I thought my heart would burst.

I was really upset Jen didn't labour in this room the whole time - the lighting was much better than in the nursery.  ~wink~  lol

Wren, midwife in training, giving Mamma a little spinal counter-pressure.

I don't think Jen ever looks un-beautiful.

(Well, OK maybe sometimes she looks a little not herself...)

Wren, doing what Wren does best - being loving, loved, and lovable.

Comments

Oh, Hope! You made me cry with that last picture of Jen and Wren! Beautiful!
Mama Bear said…
Sherry you took the words outta my mouth. I'm still teary-eyed.
Laura Jane said…
OMG, yup! the tears are flowing for sure! WOW! ... no words friend....
Becks said…
I'm bawling....wow, they're beautiful.
Carol Kerfoot said…
How could it be possible to have another baby as beautiful as this little flower! LOOK at her. My goodness she is so sweet!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.