what's new?

3~THREE~3
HUGE
EXCITING
INTRIGUING
official announcements
COMING SOON...

Comments

kate said…
you've certainly got my attention
Wren's mamma said…
stop teasing me
ticblog said…
patience, my lovelies, patience...
fmartell2 said…
1. You are moving to Calgary
2. You are pregnant
3. You have booked the Venue already for SJ and M's wedding.
ticblog said…
Billie?

#3.) Not yet - still searching.
#2.) Though not impossible, that'd be tough with a neutered hubby...
#1.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Not bloody likely.
Cathy said…
Oh the suspense!!!! Oh it is killing me lol!

Hurry up lol!
ticblog said…
You guys are going to hate me. I'm going to give you one announcement every two weeks. Just to mess with your heads. HAHA!
alphonsedamoose said…
Ahhh C'mon, we need answers more often than that.
Kate said…
not fair, Hope...
Cathy said…
arrgghhhhhhhhhh.....one down...and 4 more weeks???????

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.