Photoshop demonstration?

So I've been asked Photoshop questions about a bazillion times...  but before making anything official I'd like a show of hands if anyone would be interested in a Photoshop demonstration.  I can't do a full-out workshop as I don't have enough computers for everyone to do hands-on, but I do have a desktop and a laptop people could take a swing on, and anyone wanting to bring their own computer or laptop would of course be more than welcome - we'd figure out how to get everyone plugged in...

I would walk you through the basics of:

Adjusting curves, levels, contrast, and colour saturation
B&W colour conversions
Spot colouring
Basic skin corrections
Proper resizing for print and web
Using layers
Making and applying a signature (watermark) brush

The demonstration would run about 2 hours, and the cost would be $40.  If you are interested, please let me know ASAP and I will see about slotting it in somewhere.

Comments

Rebecca McKay said…
Me, me me!!! I'd be in for sure!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.