one last client...

In order to be totally available for the homebirth I'm attending, I wanted to make 100% sure I was completely un-scheduled for the week before and the week after Jen's due date no pressure though... honestly...) I had one last client to squeeze in (who was a bit worried she would get bumped for the labour and not get her pics done) and I am now officially ALL CAUGHT UP. If I owe you a CD or prints, please get in touch ASAP and make arrangements to pick them up. Except the West-of-Edmonton Mommies - I'm out that way in the next few days anyway... if you want to just wait...

I picked up Miss DeeDee and her 3 lovely daughters at the mall - we started chatting while standing in a line-up, and the rest as they say is history. She's due with Baby #4 in a few days - wonder if it'll be a boy? Any bets?





Comments

Tanya said…
Yay finally maternity photo's where the character of the belly has not been photoshopped out! Just goes to prove it is beautiful as is. Gorgeous family to.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.