no captions required (or make up your own)

This session with these three handsome little devils was just so pleasantly silly. We hung out, put on some hats, played with mimi the puppy (which is actually a towel used as a binky) and played with a block that had the number 3 on it, since these pictures were meant to be taken in celebration of someone's 3rd birthday. If you look closely, you can tell which one he is by the mightiest YEE HAW ever!!! Thanks for letting me stop by, C - always a pleasure!

Comments

Oh I just love these shots! Adore the little boys in the cowboy gear, they really are adorable. LOVE!
(I stumbled upon your blog from linkingparents. Glad I did, you do beautiful work.
ticblog said…
Thanks for stopping in, MMM - glad you stumbled by!
fmartell2 said…
I really like the "blockhead" picture...lol
I can't believe how much they have grown. I think I am going to have to beat her up for not coming to see me sooner ! LOL!
ticblog said…
She was just there to see you at Christmas, silly! It's been almost 9 months since the last time I saw the boys. NINE MONTHS. Hey? Huh? Hey? Suck it up, princess. It was *my* turn so pbbt! lol
For a visit squishy pants !!! LOL !!
Becks said…
Awh, makes me think that's what I'll have in a year...3 boys!!! Too cute, and great pictures!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.