are you right or left brained?

My results.

Just for fun. Take your own test here.

Comments

Left Brain Right Brain
42% 58%


Your Left Brain Percentages

54% Reality-based (Your most dominant characteristic)
37% Linear
27% Sequential
21% Logical
17% Symbolic
14% Verbal (Your least dominant characteristic)


Your Right Brain Percentages

48% Fantasy-oriented (Your most dominant characteristic)
46% Concrete
42% Holistic
38% Nonverbal
28% Random
24% Intuitive (Your least dominant characteristic)
Hey, how is it possible you only got 1 % ?
ticblog said…
AHAHA!!! It must have only saved the results on y work computer! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I was 39% left, 68% right
Carol Kerfoot said…
The same thing happened to me. When you copy the link it erases your results. I am going to try again.
fmartell2 said…
I was going to say, how is it you only use 1% of your brain!!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.