people always ask me

this is what it's like inside my head. All day. Every day.

Comments

fmartell2 said…
Where do you find this crazy stuff??
alphonsedamoose said…
YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A VERY CREATIVE MIND. dOES THE MUSIC CHANGE FROM DAY TO DAY?
fmartell2 said…
I have to say that if that is what your mind is like everyday, I think you are smokin more than just plain ol' cigarettes!!
ticblog said…
I have to say that if you keep coming back here to look at this, then you must like it here.

Seriously though - look closely at the video. It's very carefully choreographed. As bizarre and random as it is, when you look at it piecemeal it is very methodical, rhythmic, and easy to understand. At the same time, when you step back and look at the big picture, however odd, it is interesting, perplexing, complex.

Just. Like. Me.
Tasha said…
kipp says you're krazy...
Babzy said…
Do you have ADHD? This is like a Japanese Game Show or Iron Chef. The dancing skeletons reminds me of being at the doctor's yesterday. I had to perform the same dance steps in a gown flapping open at the back. Don't worry. I had my granny panties on.
ticblog said…
Just a good song and a great video. Reminds me of me. The name of the band is "Daft Punk."

I'm glad your granny panties protected your bum from being viewed from your gown flaps.
This song has been running through my brain since you posted it.

I may have to hurt you now Hope. LOL
ticblog said…
Shut up and SHAKE THAT BOOTY Christine!!!

*around the world around the world...

*around the world around the world*
ticblog said…
Alphonse - the music is this, or the Bach Suites as played by YoYo Ma...

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.