Jason

Say hello to Jasonpoop. If you see comments in my blog from 'shutterbug' she is Mommypoop to Jasonpoop. Her blog is linked to mine, but she NEVER UPDATES IT, so feel free to harrass her.

Jason is a funny little boy. At the time this session was done, his only word was, "No." "Are you cute?" no... as he's working it like a mad bandit for the camera. "Do you want a drink?' no... as he's sipping from his cup. "Do you want to see a squirrel?" no... as his eyes are scanning the forest floor for something moving.

We went to Rat Creek for our paparazzi session, where Jason got to run and explore the trails in dappled autumn sunlight. My sons and I spent lots and lots of time walking our little dog Tate in Rat Creek, and it holds some very special memories so I was tickled to have the chance to do some photos there.


He wasn't quite sure what to make of me at first, especially when I offered to chase him. He wasn't much into posing for me, but he sure did like exploring, and playing peek-a-boo with me!

He especially liked when the 'rents laid down in the leaves and he got to jump on them. Mommy's hair was especially fun...

Mom & Dad did the fanciest diaper change on the planet before we headed back up to street level to call it a day. He was pretty tired by the end of it. Being cute is hard work.

We ended up taking a few extra pictures at the Royal Alberta Museum a few days later... and I've hardly see them since *sniff sniff* especially since the kytekids blog NEVER GETS UPDATED. (That's a HINT Deanna... and Jen too, if you're reading this...)

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.