here kitty kitty

My friend Deanna (Jasonpoop's Mommy, author of Blog du Kyte) just posted on her blog that her kitty has diabetes. My heart goes out to her; I've never had a kitty with diabetes, but I have had my share of beloved pets get sick, come, and sadly go. It's never easy. Big hugs to you, Deanna & Co. Failing all else, Mr. Pickles is nice. I'll steal him for you as a loaner/substitute/role model if you like. Angels only weep when you steal garden gnomes. You just have to promise to blog about his adventures until he can go home...

Seriously, though, my sincerest condolences for your hardships. Big BIG hugs.


Litte Dog Tate, currently residing with Scottie due to allergies.


Louis Minew, left us in February 2003 at the age of 16.


Buzz, left us in July of 2003 at the age of 17.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.